- Enzyme product for multiple food intolerances
- Supports digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, polyphenols and fats
- Re-designed enzyme blend contains multiple proteases to help break down wheat, dairy, soy, meats and other food proteins†
- Acid-stable enzymes start food break down while still in stomach
- Selective in breaking down fibers, preserves those that benefit the microbiome
- Food proteins
- Polyphenolic vegetables and fruits
- Breaks down xylan-containing fiber but preserves cellulose and glucan fibers†
- TriEnza was specially formulated for your dietary needs by biochemist Devin Houston, Ph.D.
TriEnza is an advanced digestive enzyme supplement designed to support
the optimal breakdown of complex foods and alleviate digestive
discomfort. This powerful formula combines three essential enzymes:
DPP-IV, Amylase, and Protease, hence the name "TriEnza." DPP-IV is
specifically formulated to help break down gluten and casein, two
problematic proteins found in wheat and dairy products, supporting those
with gluten or dairy sensitivities. Amylase works to break down
carbohydrates, aiding in the digestion of starches, sugars, and fibers.
Lastly, Protease is responsible for breaking down proteins into smaller
peptides, facilitating easier absorption and reducing the chances of
protein-related digestive issues. Together, these enzymes work
synergistically to promote a healthy digestive process, ensuring that
nutrients are properly absorbed and minimizing discomfort after meals.
TriEnza is an excellent option for individuals seeking support for the
digestion of complex foods, providing digestive relief and promoting
overall gastrointestinal wellness.
Two (2) capsules per meal or as needed. Less may be adequate for smaller meals. Most find using 2 to 4 capsules per meal adequate, and most likely no further benefits will occur with higher dosing, though more may be given for the infrequent and large food challenges. Each person is different so we encourage some experimentation to find the dose that best helps each person.Two
Will TriEnza help those with celiac disease?
We make no claims for enzymes helping any disease condition. TriEnza will not allow those with celiac disease to consume gluten. Celiac disease is very serious and those with the disease should stay on the doctor-advised gluten-free diet. Taking the enzymes while maintaining a gluten-free diet should do no harm.