Product: Mumijo (Shilajit) - Nature's Black Gold from High Mountain Rocks
Discover the ancient treasure of Mumijo, also known as Shilajit, a blackish-brown powder or exudate derived from high mountain rocks. This remarkable substance is often found in pristine regions such as the Himalayas, Karakoram, Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, Iran, Mongolia, and even in the southern reaches of Peru, where it goes by the name Andean Shilajit. While Shilajit may be likened to mineral tar or resin in appearance, it is distinct in its composition and properties.
Shilajit possesses a rich, dark brown to black hue, and it is highly viscous like tar or resin. However, what sets it apart is its remarkable solubility in water while remaining insoluble in ethanol. Shilajit is primarily composed of humic substances, making up 60% to 80% of its content. These humic substances include humic and fulvic acids, which are complemented by essential trace elements such as selenium. Scientists speculate that Shilajit is the result of centuries-long decomposition or humification of latex and resin-rich plant materials, sourced from species like Euphorbia royleana and Trifolium repens.
Versatile Uses of Shilajit:
Shilajit has been valued for its potential benefits in a wide range of areas, including:
- Altitude Sickness: Traditionally used to alleviate symptoms associated with altitude sickness.
- Brain Function: Some users believe it may support cognitive function and mental clarity.
- Anti-Aging: Thought to possess properties that could help combat the effects of aging.
- Anemia: Used in traditional medicine to address anemia-related concerns.
- Antiviral Properties: Sought after for its potential antiviral properties.
- Chronic Fatigue: May be used to combat symptoms of chronic fatigue.
- Autism Support: Some research suggests potential benefits for individuals with autism.
Our Mumijo (Shilajit) comes sealed in a 50g container, preserving its purity and potency. Unlock the secrets of this ancient remedy, harnessed from high mountain rocks, and explore its potential benefits for yourself, including its possible positive impact on autism-related concerns.